Week 45

Me again. Just a between appointments update for you.

The weirdest thing has happened in these last few weeks. Well I first noticed it about a week after my previous orthodontic appointment. After I'd had a rather delicious curry I might add, that had stained my chains a beautiful shade of yellow. That's how I noticed that the chain on one of my upper front tooth brackets had partially come off. As in, it was no longer going around the bracket at the bottom. Annnnnnnd, what I also noticed was my tooth had gone wonky!! As in, my front tooth was now looking squed. Bad times. 

I managed to get the chain back on over the bracket using tweezers. I know you aren't meant to, and are supposed to go back to your orthodontist. But my journey there is now a 2.5 hours journey, not just a pop round the corner kind of job!

I guess the chain has been off for up to 7 days, but I find it amazing that even in that short space of time, teeth can move enough for you to notice a huge change in appearance.

Am going to mention this when I go back for my next appointment...

Comments

Popular Posts