Week 26: 6 Month update


I am now 6 months into my orthodontic treatment. Woop! This could mean that potentially I am 1/3 of the way through my regime, so is quite amazing and a massive milestone. 

I thought I would do a little update and a comparison using some of the photos from before I had braces and at the very start of my orthodontic journey to see how far I have already come with my teeth.

Below are some photographs of my teeth during treatment so far:

A photo showing crooked teeth before orthodontic treatment commences.
Before
A photo of teeth with upper fixed ceramic braces
Week One (Top brace on)
A photo of teeth with upper and lower fixed ceramic braces at 26 weeks into treatment
Week Twenty-Six

I cannot believe just how far I've come already. Very excited that I may already have completed a third of my treatment. 

More exciting is that last week I was asked to be a bridesmaid by my oldest friend, and the thought occured to me that I might actually have my brace off for her wedding if it is next year! It's lovely to have a special date to look forward to and one where I can imagine not having my braces. 

Roll on the next 12 months :)

Comments

Popular Posts