Week 23

So, I don't know if I've mentioned this in one of my previous posts but I felt like I needed to talk about it. 

My two top front teeth have rotated!

Now I completely understand. When my orthodontist created those massive beasts of gaps he did it for a reason. What I have now figured out he was up to is this. He needed to create space to allow my upper middle teeth to rotate on themselves to get rid of the "buck" teeth I used to have. You may be able to see it in these photos:

Hideous I know

You can see here how bucked my 2 front teeth were

Watch the two middle teeth...

Keep watching...

Turned! They look almost "normal" here!


I'm quite enjoying the whole orthodontic process at the moment as I am starting to get an idea in my mind as to what my finished straight teeth will look like. Rather excited.

Comments

Popular Posts