Big Gaps

So. I have big gaps.

New ones, that have never been there before. Like ever. My teeth were always very over crowded. There were no gaps so speak of anywhere. And all of a sudden, there are gaps getting bigger and bigger at the front of my upper teeth! Where you can see them. So much so that loads of people keep making comments. Okay, not loads. But one of the ladies I work with and my Mum. And they keep mentioning them! 

Here they are, either side of my 2 front teeth:

A photo of teeth at week 19 of fixed braces treatment showing newly formed big gaps 

 The one this side is bigger!
A photo of teeth at week 19 of fixed braces treatment showing newly formed big gap



This one above is now so big even my bottle brush(esk) thing on the end of my special orthodontic toothbrush is too small for the gap! I am getting a tad concerned about that gap as I hope it is not going to be a permanent feature. My smile is looking a bit scary right now. I'm sure my orthodontist knows what he's doing... Hope so!

Comments

  1. On the 28th of this month I will have had my braces for 6 months. For me 6 months is the halfway mark...if all goes well. I currently have bands to correct a slight overbite. My next appointment will be this Wednesday where I'm assuming my orthodontist will close this gap I have between my two front teeth, its small but still noticeable. If he does, then by the time school starts next month, I won't have a gap anymore! Sorry for the long comment, I felt the need to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! They were my first ones, it's so lovely to know someone has had a read of my little page other than my mum! It's also good to hear you've experienced gaps and that they will get sorted out. Good luck with your brace. And enjoy having beautifully straight teeth. I'm so excited to get my brace off. Only another year or so to go now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts