Frador Mouth Ulcer Tincture

:) :) :) :) :) :)

That's my happy face.

Mainly because this gem of a product, which I thought was lost forever, has returned!

 A picture of Frador mouth ulcer tincture


Right, lets start at the beginning. Even before I had my braces on, unfortunately I was plagued with frequent mouth ulcers. It would usually happen in bouts. I'd have one after the other for a month, then a little break. Horrible things. And these were ones not caused by irritation or biting your cheek. Just ones that appeared. Grrrr.

My mum has always given me the same advise with regard to dealing with my mouth ulcers. That if I use something to try and get rid of the ulcer, it will go in 2 weeks. If I just leave it well alone, it will go in a fortnight. 

And do you know, she's absolutely right. 

But the thing is, these little meanies hurt. Like, ALOT. So its more about dealing with how sore and painful they are while they are here if anything.

That's where Frador comes in.

A picture of Frador mouth ulcer tincture
All other mouth ulcer treatments, like I've mentioned above don't really do anything. They might provide pain relief for a few minutes, but then they get washed away by your saliva (what a lovely image!) and are no more.

Frador is miles ahead in this respect. It stays exactly where it's put, for at least a few hours. Providing a barrier against saliva, bacteria and rubbing, so that the pain is not constant. And I have definately found that ulcer heal quicker when I use this. Perhaps becuase you are protecting the area and allowing it to heal without additional irritation.

This stuff does kinda hurt (alot) when you initially apply it with a cotton bud, but then it seals your ulcer in and it doesnt hurt anymore. Genius stuff.

This is the best product I have ever used for dealing with my mouth ulcers.

Long may it continue.


Do you suffer with mouth ulcers?


Comments

Popular Posts