Week 66

This has been an un-scheduled additional appointment. 
To deal with my gap. 

This gap:

A photo of a gap that appeared between my front teeth while having orthodontic treatment

Damn thing. 

It just seemed to appear over the past couple of months and I assumed it would just go away on its own as quickly as it came. But it hasn't and it's annoying me. 

I didn't ask for a gap!! 
I know it's quite trendy at the moment, but I don't want one. 

So I needed to pop back to see my orthodontist for a solution.

While there he did something very unexpected. He literally pushed my teeth TOGETHER!! With his fingers!! I went in to my appointment with the above gap and came out as below:

My teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatmentA photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment
 
A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment

 A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment

A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment

 A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment

A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment



Much better but I cannot actually believe it was that easy to move my teeth. A tad worrying to be perfectly honest. Maybe my gums need to be a bit firmer. Hope this sorts out. Hmmmmmm.

He also changed the brackets again on the upper middle two teeth. He said they weren't in quite the right position apparently. 

I can't wait for these brackets to come off now!!!!!

I thought this little blip might delay by debonding apointment in june but my orthodontist said to keep it! So at present my brace is due to come off on 10th June 2014! YAYAYAYAYAY.
That is like... SOON!
We will see. I don't honestly mind if it doesn't come off then, I just want my teeth to be right when it does come off. Looking at them above I think they look pretty good. Much better than before:
 
A photo of my teeth before orthodontic treatment
Before orthodontic treatment
A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into orthodontic treatment
66 weeks in orthodontic treatment





A photo of my teeth before orthodontic treatment
Before orthodontic treatment
A photo of my teeth at the start of adult orthodontic treatment
At the start of orthodontic treatment

A photo of my teeth 66 weeks into adult orthodontic treatment
66 weeks into orthodontic treatment

Comments

Popular Posts